- Get help writing your resume
- Participate in a mock interview
- Check job listings in the Career Center
- Learn how to find a job online
- Gain access to networking resources
- Receive tutoring in subjects that are challenging
- Learn how to set effective long, and short-term goals for your nursing future
- Updated classrooms
- Designated study spaces to accommodate lectures, seminars, small study sessions, and tutoring
- Sophisticated clinical labs and skills areas to facilitate a multi-media learning experience
- Medical, technical and scientific equipment
Transcript and Diploma Request
Official Transcript Requests
Students and Former Students seeking to order an Official Transcript may do so through our third-party provider, Parchment. Orders through Parchment can be made 24/7. To access Parchment, click the button below. For support in the transcript ordering process, please read the Parchment Quick Start Guide or contact your local campus. We will use reasonable efforts to process all official transcripts within seven (7) business days.
Unofficial Transcript Requests
Current students seeking an Unofficial Transcript must complete the Unofficial Transcript Request Form and provide the supporting documentation. Unofficial Transcripts will only be released directly to a currently enrolled and attending student. Unofficial Transcripts are not available to non-enrolled and non-attending individuals. Such individuals may obtain an Official Transcript at the link above.
Diploma Request Form
Replacement diplomas may be obtained by completing the Diploma Replacement Form and providing supporting documentation and payment. The signed Form, along with payment, proof of identification and proof off name change (when requesting a replacement diploma due to change of name) may be submitted according to the instructions on the Form.
Disability Services and Accommodations
To request reasonable accommodations at 91大神 for testing or other considerations, students must complete a Request for Reasonable Accommodations Form (also available from the Administration Office) and provide supporting documentation.