Financial Aid for Nursing School
Affordable Tuition Rates
At 91大神, we provide an affordable learning experience where students can see a return on their investment. Visit Tuition & Fees to view the cost of attendance for your desired campus & program.
Financing Your Nursing Education
The first step in applying for Federal financial aid is to complete and submit the (FAFSA). This can be done online at home. 91大神's Federal School Code is: 041341. If you need assistance accessing or completing the application, please contact a Financial Aid Planner.
Once your application is submitted, you'll receive information on your eligibility and financial assistance options from the US government. Bring this information into your Admissions Office to discuss it with a Financial Aid Planner. We will assist you in deciding which of the Federal loans and grants you are eligible for, and which ones are right for you.
Education Financing Program
91大神 has relationships with employers through sponsorships available at select campuses.
Veterans' Benefits are available only at certain locations, including Ewing, NJ; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Largo, FL; Tampa, FL; and Teterboro, NJ. These benefits are subject to change at any time. Please contact your campus for more information about specific eligibility.
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), the college adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. The college will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding due to the student’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to 91大神 due to the delayed disbursement of funding from the VA under Chapter 31 or 33; or
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
To qualify for the foregoing provision, such students may be required to:
- Produce the VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) by the first day of class;
- Provide a written request to be certified; and/or
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional policies.
The foregoing provisions will cease on the earlier of the following dates:
- The date on which payment from the VA is made to 91大神 or
- 90 days after the date 91大神 certified tuition and fees following the receipt of the COE
For Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch 33) students and VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch 31) students, our tuition policy complies with 38 USC 3679(e) which means Post 9/11 and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment students will not be charged or otherwise penalized due to a delay in VA tuition and fee payments. For eligibility consideration, a Post 9/11 GI Bill student must submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and a Vocational Rehabilitation Student must provide a VAF 28-1905 form. Please see 38 USC 3679(e) for complete details.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at
91大神 has established a monthly installment plan that is available to all students who demonstrate additional financial need with respect to payment of tuition and fees. The general terms and conditions related to the installment program are:
- The installment plan must be memorialized through a promissory note;
- Installment payments will be in substantially equal monthly installments throughout the term of the promissory note;
- No interest will be charged on installment payments, provided that the term of the promissory note is not greater than 150% of the program length and the student does not default on any installment payments (in the event of a default interest may be charged up to the maximum rate permitted by law)
- Charges for various fines (e.g., late fees), citations or other noncontractual charges (e.g., bounced checks) are payable as described in the promissory note.
If a student withdraws or does not complete a program, any amount deferred is still due and payable to 91大神. Monies paid under this installment program will be applied directly to a student’s account as a credit.